Recovering From the Common Cold
Cold and flu season is upon us. Here are some easy steps to help speed your recovery along, so you minimize lost time from school or work.
Once you have developed a cold or the flu, it is helpful to isolate yourself as much as possible. This way you will not infect others and they will not infect you. It also gives your body the opportunity to rebalance itself and restore optimal health.
Simple Steps to Restore Your Health
Drink plenty of water. If you are one of those individuals who does not like the taste of water, put some lemon or cucumber in it to improve the taste. Begin to listen to your body so you quickly discover the optimum amount of water to drink. It should only take a few days for you to do this.
Eat an apple every day. There is truth in the old adage, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” Apples have good sugar, lots of fiber, and they provide nourishment to your cells.
Sunshine is essential to your good health. During the cool of the day — in the morning or late evening — get about 10 minutes of sunshine on your face. In a healthy body, sunshine will convert cholesterol into Vitamin D. This is also an opportunity for you to get some fresh air. And if you add in a few blocks of walking, you will receive three HUGE benefits (sunshine, fresh air, and exercise) from one simple action.
Laughter as medicine. Make time during your self-imposed isolation to nourish your soul. Rather than watching or reading about every negative thing that has happened in your neighborhood, in your city, in your county, in your state, in your region, in your country, in your hemisphere, and in the world…pop in your favorite comedy and laugh. When you enjoy even a few, good belly laughs you will start to feel better.
Here are a few supplemental remedies you may find extremely helpful in creating your quick recovery:
- Pollen Burst “Tea” – although the packet says it is an energy drink, it is so much more. It contains 187 micro-nutrients that are very beneficial to your body. Pour your packet of Pollen Burst into hot water, allow it to steep for a few minutes, and enjoy. This will give your body a lot of what it needs to rebuild, and if your sickness has caused a loss of appetite, this is going to be even more beneficial for you. In fact, you can drink 2 to 3 packets per day until you start to feel better.
- “To Be Well” Essential Oil – there is a good reason essential oils have been used for thousands of years…they work! Apply a couple of drops of this essential oil blend to the soles of your feet every hour until your cold symptoms subside. (This is for those who are 2 years of age and older).
- Lemon Essential Oil – place a few drops of lemon essential oil into a spray bottle filled with water and spray the air where you are spending the most time. Lemon is powerful at removing many germs that are in the air. You can also spray the walls and your bedding.
- PureWorks Antibacterial Spray – if you want a quick way to leave the germs of your day outside, have those who enter your home spray themselves with this antibacterial spray. It has an effectiveness of between 3 and 5 hours and it contains NO ALCOHOL. It is safe for children, the elderly, and every age in between. And for those who interact with the public, you may want to keep a bottle at your desk or in your car.
- Pollen Burst – Item #: PJ330 (30 packets) – $80.00
- “To Be Well” Essential Oil – Item #: 67042 (10 ML) – $37.10
- Lemon Essential Oil – Item #: 67026 (10 ML) – $38.20
- PureWorks Antibacterial Spray – Item #: PW40074 (4 OZ) – $12.00
To place your order now, Click Here.
Source: YOUNGEVITY® ESSENTIAL LIFE SCIENCES