H1N1/Swine Flu Wellness Tips
These are everyday actions you can take to stay healthy:
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Hand sanitizers are also effective. For an Alcohol-free hand sanitizer, choose Pureworks (effective for 3 hours).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people. Influenza is thought to spread mainly person-to-person through coughing or sneezing of infected people.
- If you get sick, the CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.
Essential Products for a Strong Immune System:
- TRU Liquid Chocolate
- Mighty 90 Classic Pack
- Tru Chocolate (wafer)
- PureWorks (Alchohol-free) Anti-bacterial products
- Soul Purpose Remedies
- Essential Oils that boost the immune system:
Antibiotic (and bactericidal): for fighting bacteria infection: basil, eucalyptus, lemon, lemongrass, neroli, niaouli, palmarosa, tea tree, and rose.
Antiviral: for fighting viral infections such as cold and flu: eucalyptus, lavender, palmarosa, and tea tree.
Cytophylactic: for increasing the activity of white cell blood cells: frankincense, geranium, neroli, and rose.
Don’t wait! Order Now!
Source: Terri Jackson Carson, Wellness Coach – SOUL PURPOSE LIFESTYLE CO.